Saturday, June 12, 2010

The past 2 weeks

Whoops ... it has been two weeks since my last confession, I mean running post.

So, I'll try to remember what I've done the last two weeks.

The week of June 1: Two 3.5 milers on Tuesday and Thursday and I honestly don't remember much about them. Saturday was 7 miles and it was HOT. And, then a little bit hotter. We ran through sprinklers on the side of the road hot. Did I mention it was hot? I also turned off Garmin mid-run and forgot to turn it back on, so that was a bummer.

The week of June 7: Two 4 milers on Tuesday and Thursday on the new greenway that runs in between Battleground/Lawndale. A nice change of scenery and nice to have a new place to add on a few miles.

Saturday long run called for 8 miles. Maria and I had to go early so we started at 6AM and I'm so glad that we got in some of the course early. I felt good ... we were a little slower than other long runs, but that's OK. I felt good with just a little tenderness on my knees at the finish.
Total distance was 8.03 miles, time was 1:30:06 and the average pace was 11:14.

No comments:

Post a Comment