Monday, July 5, 2010

Friday and Sunday

I missed my regular Thursday run and ran our long 9-mile run on Friday morning in glorious cool weather temps.

DW had mapped out a good path for us and it was nice to have a group to run with on Friday, since several of us had early morning plans on Saturday.

Friday, July 2
9.57 miles 1:42:03 ~ 10:39 / mile

Since I had missed Thursday, I still wanted to get that run in so Charlie and I went out with the girls on Sunday morning. Luckily, I didn't have to push the 75 pounds worth of baby + stroller, but I definitely missed our cool temperatures of Friday.

Sunday, July 4
4.00 Miles
40:54 ~ 10:13 / mile

Not too much to report ... the only thing that felt weird was a bit of a tweak in my ankle on the Friday run near the end. We did hop on a trail for about a mile, so maybe I did something then. I didn't feel anything on Sunday, so hopefully it was just an isolated incedent.

No comments:

Post a Comment