Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Tuesday, August 11

I forgot to post after our run on Tuesday. Now I really don't remember anything about it, so here goes.

It was our first mid-week run to do 6 and we all forgot to bring Gu. That was a mistake. I felt fine on the first 3 miles or so, but really could have used a little fuel by mile 4.

It was a good run - I felt pretty strong and I honestly can't remember a lot of the details. It was muggy and I felt like my breathing was a bit wheezy, but other than that, it was good. So weird to say "Oh yeah, I ran 6 miles before work this morning." You would think it wouldn't be strange to say that, but it still does ... even after 13 weeks of training!

DISTANCE / TIME: 6:03 / 1:06:44
FUEL: Whole grain waffle with peanut butter, banana? Geez, I can't remember! Water

No comments:

Post a Comment