Saturday, August 29, 2009

Saturday, August 29

It has been 3 runs since my last confession, oh I mean post.

Let's see ....

I ran 4 miles on Tuesday and Thursday morning. We actually met at 6:15 on Thursday so we didn't have to run in pitch blackness and that extra sleeping time was bliss.

4 miles now seems easy ... well, at least Tuesday did. Thursday, E and M were way ahead of me and I just couldn't catch back up with them. They promised me that they weren't flying either, but they just. seemed. so. far. ahead.

Today we ran almost 7 at Salem Lake. Plan called for 8, but Liz suggested 7 and no one was opposed. Great run with the exception of dashing through the flooded out dam so our last 1/2 mile was in squishy wet socks and shoes. Gross.

Next week is going to seem like a cake walk. (hopefully - don't want to jinx myself) 4 on Tuesday, 4 on Thursday, 1 on Friday and then .... race day!

No comments:

Post a Comment