Saturday, June 6, 2009

Older entries

Tuesday, May 19, 2009
DISTANCE / TIME: Ran 3 miles on treadmill, 33:33 time.
HOW I FELT: Not a good run – no iPod, shorts were riding up, and couldn’t get into it. Finally grabbed a magazine to try to read while I ran. Felt wheezy afterward and coughed for a bit when I was finished.

Thursday, May 21, 2009
DISTANCE / TIME: Ran 3 miles at Country Park, total distance was 3.65 and total time was 42:56. 3 mile time was around 32 minutes.
HOW I FELT: Good – ran with 3 other Janes. It was warm, but not too bad. My shirt rode up the entire time and that bugged me. I would feel like I was running faster than what the Garmin said I was doing.

Saturday, May 23, 2009
DISTANCE / TIME: 5 miles / 55:25. With the Janes Group at Country Park.
HOW I FELT: Ran with four other ladies and Liz kept us right at an 11 minute mile. I felt good on this run, at times I felt like I fell back from the others a bit, but was able to keep up with them.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009
DISTANCE / TIME: 3.68 miles 35:31. With two other ladies at Bur Mil Park.
HOW I FELT: I felt good tonight. Finally, no clothing problems. Ran with Colette and Tina (?) and we were a bit faster than my normal, but it was good to know I could do it. Warm and humid.

Thursday, May 28, 2009
DISTANCE / TIME: 3 miles / 31:59
HOW I FELT: Treadmill. Run was OK, but my shorts rode up the entire time. They only do it on a treadmill and I have no idea why.

Monday, June 1, 2009
DISTANCE / TIME: 5 miles / 56:48
HOW I FELT: I had to work on Saturday and Sunday, so I didn’t get a chance to run until Monday. Should have gone 6 miles, but decided to do the 5 mile loop that I had done with the Janes Group before. I did not feel like running, but once I was out there, I felt pretty good. Tried to stay slow and consistent.

Tuesday, June 2, 2009
DISTANCE / TIME: 3.09 miles / 31:15
HOW I FELT: Ran at Bur Mil with Colette from the Janes group. It was HOT and we were both struggling a bit, but being with one another, we kept going and didn’t walk. A little wheezy afterward, but not bad. It only lasted a few minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment