Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tuesday, June 30

I missed my early morning run with the crazy girls so I went to the Tuesday night show & go. I ran into a girl who I had met earlier this Spring, so she and I ran together with another woman.

We did four miles and while it wasn't has humid, it was still hot. Oh, and I finally tried out my FuelBelt waist belt thingy. If I wasn't so cheap, I would have thrown it in the woods and never looked back. It bugged me the entire way, so that was $30 down the drain. Hubby told me that it would take some getting used to, but I don't think any amount of time would help. Awful. I'll stick to my other one that I can hold in my hand.

The run was OK ... not great, not bad. I really think I've gotten used to how I feel in the mornings and even though I'm sleepy tired to start, I'm not tired from working/baby wrangling all day long.

I have to get ready for my long run (8 miles) on Thursday. Yikes ... I'm a little nervous about getting up and prepared in time, but I would much rather run with my usual group. I think I'll still try to go out on Saturday and do my 4 miles with a few of the others who will be in town.

DISTANCE / TIME: 4.07 miles / 44:37
HOW I FELT: I felt a little wheezy on this run which always bothers me. I was surprised to feel that way, especially since the humidity was pretty low tonight. Strength wise I felt OK. A little stiff coming up some of the hills.

No comments:

Post a Comment