Saturday, June 6, 2009

Saturday, June 6

I decided to do my journal as a blog instead of typing it up on Word. This is easier for me and hopefully, I'll do a better job at my journaling.

DISTANCE /TIME: 7 miles (I think) and my time was 1:19, around an 11:19 minute mile. I'm not 100% sure about my distance because the Garmin didn't pick up my pace or distance. Apparently I ran further than the rest of the 6 mile group did because they turned off on the road instead of staying on the greenway. So, somewhere from 6-7 miles for sure.

I felt pretty good today ... While I was with a large group, I wasn't really running with anyone today and it would have been nice to have had the distraction. It's funny to me because I normally don't like running with anyone, but it's been so nice to have someone to chat with, I miss it when I'm alone. Still nice to get a little "me" time and enjoy the park and our relatively cool temps this morning.

I really need to work on cross training during the week. It just seems hard to fit it in the day, but maybe the P90X would be the way to go or even to do some of the workout TV shows that I love to make fun of. Maybe Body by Jake can be my exercise when Maddy and Libby are napping.

No comments:

Post a Comment