Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tuesday, June 23

I met the "crazy girls" for a 5:45 run.  Same bat place, same bat time.  I was running a few minutes late since I had a hard time dragging myself out of bed this morning.  Libby had woken up around 4AM and the days that I need to be up by 5AM, to have that interruption, no matter how short, is still hard.

Anyway, I ate a piece of bread on my way to meet the girls and probably should have eaten a bit more.

I felt pretty wheezy the entire time.  I haven't had to use my inhaler in well over a year (maybe two) and I just hope that I don't have to start it again.  Of course if that is what it takes, then I will.  Just hoping that it was a fluke.

I just felt a little tired this morning and kept focusing on the wheeziness instead of my running.  Ugh.  I guess all runs can't be great, so I'll try to move on from this one today.

DISTANCE / TIME:  4.02 miles / 44:43 11:07 pace

HOW I FELT:  Pretty wheezy - not so bad that I had to stop or cough, but enough to be annoying.  I felt a little tired, but strength-wise, I felt OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment