Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thursday, June 25

As if hills from last night weren't enough ...

Met up with the Crazy Girls + a few more to do a 2 mile run at 5:45. Some of the girls were going 3 miles, and since I wasn't sore like I expected, I went ahead and did the 3. It was pretty flat the entire way (except for the hill on GA), so not too bad and we could keep it easy.

We started out with temps around 66 and it actually felt chilly, but it sure felt humid when we were finishing up our run. Welcome to North Carolina.

DISTANCE / TIME / PACE: 3.08 MILES / 33:39 / 10:55 average pace

HOW I FELT: This was a good run - mindset was to keep it easy and I even though we were a little faster than normal, I never felt like I was pushing it too hard. It's a lot easier to be a bit faster for 2 or 3 miles, than 4 or 5.

FUEL: Fig Newton bar, water

No comments:

Post a Comment