Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thursday, June 18

I met 2 of the "crazy girls" to run 4 miles at 5:45 AM this morning. I woke up a bit late, so I felt a little frazzled and late when I arrived. I hate to be late, but I also just felt like I was on the hunt for everything this morning ... my shoes, hat, etc. Luckily, I found everything and made it out the door.

Today was hard for me and E said it was for her too. Not sure if it was the humidity or just staying up too late last night, or a combination of that along with "Aunt Flo" paying a visit.

Anyway, we pushed through and I enjoyed my talk with E. We actually found out we were a bit quicker than before, so that could have been why we were tired as well!

DISTANCE / TIME: 4.03 / 43:57
HOW I FELT: A little tired today and a bit wheezy. Very humid and muggy.
FUEL: Banana and some water

No comments:

Post a Comment