Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tuesday, June 9

I got up this morning and met several ladies from the Janes class to run. At 6 AM. JN scared me into being very early because she was going to "leave our a**es" if we were late. Ha!

While it was hard to get out of bed at 5:15 after Maddy was up at 2AM for a misplaced pacifier, it felt so good to have the run out of the way early.

The weather was relatively cool and we chatted the entire way, even up a few of the hills. We made sure that the rest of the group had no cobwebs since we felt like we ran into every single one of them! Kind of gross, but not too bad.

My plan called for 3.5 miles, but the rest of the group was doing 4. Since I knew I wasn't going to sprint it, I figured it would be OK to do the extra .5 miles.

TIME / DISTANCE: 4.02 MILES, 44:48

HOW I FELT: I felt pretty strong throughout this run. We must have picked up our pace the last mile because I found it a little bit harder, but not unbearable. All in all, a good run.

No comments:

Post a Comment